Senior Auditor – Global Audit, US Operations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Accounting and Finance
- Job Function Finance and Corporate Strategy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1264516BR
What you'll do at
- Communicates the results of investigations and audits, including control deficiencies or weaknesses, fraud matters, root causes, and recommendations, to various stakeholders
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Directs audit staff in the validation of control design and effectiveness and identifies process deficiencies
- Drives efficiencies in the audit process
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages corporate, divisional, and functional audits
- Performs audits involving allegations of irregularity, fraud, corruption, and/or other violations
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and 1 year s experience in internal/external audit, management information systems, or related area OR 3 years experience in internal/external audit, management information systems, or related area.
- 1 year s supervisory experience.
- 2 years experience in information technology, financial analysis, or related area.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents