Senior Process Manager I - People Modernization
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Project and Program Management - PMO
- Job Function Project and Program Management
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1263622BR
What you'll do at
• Display both breadth and depth of knowledge regarding functional and technical issues. Implement new technologies and tools that improve the employee experience, adapt to business changes and improve operating efficiencies.
• Evaluate and build continuous service improvements to HR programs / processes and develop new ways to work more efficiently.
• Collaborate with HR process owners to ensure that HR operational processes are executed accurately and efficiently to provide transparent, user-friendly service to employees.
• Review, update and implement organizational processes to ensure operational compliance with all federal, state and local regulations
• In depth knowledge in leveraging Shared Services tools including HCM, ATS, employee portal, chatbots and/or document management
• Train end users on HR systems to optimize utilization.
• Demonstrated success in balancing the need for efficiency and scale with customer satisfaction and a sense of high touch for all employees.
• Ability to translate strategy into deep operational execution, leveraging process expertise and analytics skills.
• Ability to implement and continuously improve and scale processes that are durable and relevant.
• Demonstrated ability to build and sustain excellent relationships at multiple levels. Able to use relationships, consult and influencing skills to not only to gain a better understanding of the company’s needs, but also to strategically accomplish goals and execute across the organization. Excellent communication skills that build trust, create open channels of communication, create impact without direct authority and achieve collective buy-in.
• Lead development of knowledge base and training materials for associates to reference and train
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, or related field and 3 years experience in accounting, finance, Information systems, or related area OR 5 years experience in accounting, finance, Information systems, or related area.
• 1 year international experience.
• 2 years’ experience with large scale system implementations.
• 2 years supervisory experience.
• Certification in specific area (for example, PHR).
• Experience with Workday or ServiceNow
• Master's Degree.
"My favorite part of the day is talking with my team while drinking coffee and eating a donut."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents