Senior Manager II, Returns Operations
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1263394BR
What you'll do at
Your ultimate goal is to lower our return rate and improve member satisfaction, as measured by our NPS score. This role will include:
- Directing the execution of large-scale, complex projects, work streams, and programs for Sam's Club eCommerce Reverse Supply Chain
- Managing activities and projects that reduce returns, maximize recover, offset operational expenses, mitigate loss, and allocate or influence budget spending
- Driving better end-to-end visiblity of orders through the return life cycle
- Creating data visualization to communicate key returns metrics and drivers to stakeholders in Merchandising, Supply Chain and Operations
- Partnering with fulfillment center teams and vendors to implement process improvements
- Creating standard work and network-wide best practices in all nonsort FC functions
Have at least 5-7 years of experience in a highly analytical and strategic Supply Chain role with ability to plan and deliver strategic initiatives
Have 3+ years in production/distribution/returns with P&L responsibilities
Have experience leading teams and inspiring others to achieve their ambitions and deliver great things for customers
Are able to operate with a high degree of autonomy in ambiguous settings. Use both quantitative and qualitative data sources to drive decisions and successfully generate results
Are great at influencing enterprise strategy and collaborating with various stakeholders across an organization
Experience with Excel, SQL, and MS Project
Ability to travel nationally 15 – 20% of the time
Operations experience in eCommerce fulfillment or distribution centers
Customer call center operations experience
Prior Team Leading experience
Lean and/or Six Sigma Belt certified
Tableau, SQL Server experience
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents