Group Product Manager
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1262828BR
What you'll do at
• Be a true Product Owner – you will have ownership and accountability for your area and you will develop product vision, strategy and roadmap for the platform
• Become a domain expert, deeply understanding Walmart’s systems and the online retail landscape to solve real problems with technology
• Recruit, develop and motivate a diverse set of Product Managers creating a world class product group
• Inspire and lead cross functional teams of Product Managers, Designers, Data Analysts, Engineers and domain experts to implement, rollout and measure meaningful features
• Drive the definition of product requirements, on-going prioritization, and trade-off discussions
• Work both tactically and strategically on a daily basis to deliver many features at a fast pace keeping in mind scale
• Drive the execution of multiple business priorities
• Establish and continuously improve product processes
• Join an incredible team doing exciting work in fast-paced agile environment
• 10+ years’ experience as a Product Manager, preferably building a platform
• Crystal clear communication and presentation skills, with a bias toward over-communication and inclusivity
• Experience incorporating product and operations feedback to craft long term vision and quarterly roadmaps
• Ability to manage a complex set of products at different stages of their lifecycle
• Credibility to align multiple product teams and business teams on companywide initiatives
• Business acumen and curiosity to learn and become an expert on a complex product
• Proven experience transforming independent products into a cohesive platform
• Strong engineering background + Computer Science or equivalent degree
• Bonus: You have worked in SaaS Mid-Market / Enterprise Product
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents