Manager II Analytics – Focus Improvement
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Supply Chain and Logistics
- Job Function Supply Chain and Logistics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1262599BR
What you'll do at
• Working with WPS and Focused Improvement associates to address business problems and ongoing strategic projects.
• Informs business leaders by drafting and delivering presentations of findings, results, proposals, project plans, and new methods;
• Creating visibility among business leaders about Loss and locations of Loss across the organization, using the team's capabilities; provide clear information through graphical data analysis
• Documenting and cataloguing business processes, methods, and algorithms in a structured and disciplined format; and integrating developed work into everyday business processes.
• Manages data analyses by developing analysis algorithms; testing algorithms; rolling out algorithms into final forms; extracting data subsets from available data and databases.
• Provides current, accurate, actionable information about Loss and Areas of Loss by synthesizing information collected from related projects; developing key insights and recommendations for actions; assisting management in making informed decisions concerning prioritization based on business strategies and tactics; and creating cutting-edge analytical methods to enable customer-centric business processes
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of databases and data collection by providing expert advice and guidance in the gathering of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts move to automated data collection for our failure modes; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales
• Manage and Administrate the Loss Database (QuickBase) as well as SharePoint sites used for communication and coordination of Focused Improvement practices.
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders that use loss profiles for prioritization; refining criteria based on business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans;
• Maintain and improve the health and accuracy of all Loss Data, continually striving to achieve perfection in the area of Data Capture and Analysis.
- Bachelor s degree in Statistics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Economics, or related field and 2 years of experience in data analytics or related field OR 4 years of experience in data analytics or related field OR Master's degree in Statistics, Information Systems, Industrial Engineering, Economics, or related field.
• Experience both working in and making improvements to QuickBase and SharePoint
• 2 years of experience using exploratory data analysis and inferential statistics.
• 2 years of experience using in-database analytics, SQL, OR similar programming languages to retrieve, merge, and hygiene data from multiple sources or platforms.
• 2 years of experience using a Business Intelligence (BI) tool (for example, Oracle) to create a report to specifications
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents