Director Private Brands Chemical/Paper Goods
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1262466BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops financial and cost reduction strategies and drives financial performance for a medium-complexity business unit
- Develops, monitors, and manages complex product specifications through the product life-cycle to ensure quality and customer needs are met
- Leads the implementation of large, cross-functional and cross-organizational operational efficiency, customer experience, and communication strategic initiatives
- Manages department objectives and activities related to product strategies
- Provides overall direction
- 1 year s supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Design, or related field and 5 years experience in design, merchandising, marketing, or related area OR 7 years experience in design, merchandising, marketing, or related area.
- 3 years experience in manufacturing, product development, or packaging.
- 3 years experience with cross-functional project management.
- 4 years application development experience with emphasis on VBA and SQL programming languages.
- 4 years experience with Microsoft Office.
- 4 years experience with creative design software.
- 4 years financial modeling experience.
- Master's degree in Business, Arts, Sciences, or related field.
- Project Management certification.
- Six Sigma certification.
"I focus on continual improvement. Results don’t just come, they happen from hard work and having great teams helping you along the way."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents