Senior Manager Emerging Business Strategy & Development, H&W
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area -
- Job Function Healthcare - Other
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1262206BR
What you'll do at
- Creates professional development and training for Sam's Club Health and Wellness professionals (for example, pharmacists, pharmacy techs, optometrists, opticians) to increase engagement in Sam's Club Health and Wellness initiatives
- Develops and communicates the vision and strategy for health and wellness patient safety, quality assurance, and continuous improvement
- Develops and implements Sam's Club Health and Wellness programs
- Develops and oversees large, cross-functional and cross-organizational strategic initiatives and projects
- Develops healthcare services for Sam's Club
- Develops ideas and innovations to create new clinical services programs, improve existing programs, and lead to incremental sales growth
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads the development and implementation of business solutions and enhancements to current Health and Wellness businesses
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field or Doctor of Pharmacy degree and 4 years experience in healthcare or related field OR 6 years experience in healthcare or related field.
3 years experience in consulting with a focus on healthcare
Mergers & Acquisitions experience
Large project execution
10 years experience in healthcare or related field.
2 years experience as a registered pharmacist or nurse.
Master s degree in Business Administration (MBA) or Law degree.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents