- Location AUSTIN, TX
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1261406BR
What you'll do at
- Creates User Experience design comps and product specs for short-term projects with defined design guidelines, and supports lead designers on larger projects
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports User Experience projects
- Supports continuous improvement of User Experience tools, documentation, and process
- Bachelor Degree OR 1 year design experience
- 1 year experience in eCommerce or related field.
- 1 year experience in web design, user interface design, or related field.
- 1 year web production experience.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents