Senior User Researcher
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1261112BR
What you'll do at
- Assists multiple cross-functional teams to deliver key business objectives
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages the execution of standard processes and controls
- Manages the financial performance of assigned business areas
- Manages the implementation of complex initiatives and process improvements in area of responsibility
- Manages the strategy and processes for area of responsibility
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Information Technology, or related field and 2 years experience in accounting, finance, payroll, information systems, or related area OR 4 years experience in accounting, finance, payroll, information systems, or related area.
- 1 year s experience leading cross-functional teams.
- 1 year s experience with change management processes.
- 2 years supervisory experience.
- 2 years using advanced functionality of Microsoft Office.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents