Manager II, Academy Infrastructure
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1260923BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures Academy facility is consistent with design specifications and standards
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages data collection, analysis, and reporting for Academy facilities
- Manages portfolio of Academy projects
- Manages process improvements
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports cross-functional leadership on Academy design and construction strategy
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Information Technology, Marketing, Statistics, or related field and 2 years experience in program management, database architecture, process improvement, reporting, analytics, or related area OR 4 years experience in program management, database architecture, process improvement, reporting, analytics, or related area.
- 2 years experience in project or program management.
- 2 years experience with data analytics and project management systems.
- Six Sigma or related process improvement certification.
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents