Senior Product Manager- Vudu
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1260773BR
What you'll do at
We are currently building the next generation of yet-to-be-announced streaming products on Web, Living room and Mobile apps. This role is ideal for a sharp, curious, and customer-centric candidate who is experienced in delivering consumer services and software. You will have ownership of products that directly touch millions of our Vudu customers.
You will also gain deep experience in working with Vudu’s merchandising and marketing teams while interfacing with our many movie/TV studio partners. In short, you will not only gain a front seat to end-to-end product delivery, but also to business operations within the dynamic entertainment industry.
Not many Product Manager roles will give you this level of well-rounded breadth and depth. Thanks to Vudu’s unique size and scale, you will expand your product skillset in a highly collaborative and collegiate environment.
What’s in it for you
• Grow your product skills by managing end-to-end product development in a cross-functional environment: partner teams will include UX, Engineering, Analytics, Research, Merchandising, and Marketing
• Gain experience in launching new products, and scaling its distribution across Vudu platforms and Walmart retail channels
• Interface with senior leadership and stakeholders to present key product metrics and business decisions
• Influence the media distribution business in physical and digital retail environments
What you'll do
• Drive the end-to-end product delivery – you will work directly with Design and Engineering to build products and with Marketing on its launch to consumers
• Product definition -- discover & prioritize new product opportunities by working with Design, Marketing, and Merchandising teams. Make tradeoffs on what to build and when based on business acumen and analytics.
• Problem solving and analytics – define success metrics and then track its implementation and measurement. If anomalous data appears, what are the actionable next steps?
• Write product/marketing requirements documents -- communicate requirements and user stories clearly to the Marketing, Design and Engineering teams.
• Partner management -- develop and manage relationships with industry partners such as movie studios and other content distributors.
• Technical product leadership -- work closely with various development teams to build your products. Develop your understanding of video technologies, platforms, and market trends.
• 3+ years of Product Management experience in consumer software or services
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field is required
• Strong communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
• Well-rounded and able to synthesize data, customer insights, and marketing strategies to drive business results
• Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding our products, business operations, and the competitive landscape
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents