Senior Manager – Fuel Stations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Energy and Utilities
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1260711BR
What you'll do at
- • Analyze various types of data to identify trends
• Build preventative maintenance programs to keep all fuel station equipment operational
• Monitor various ticket systems to ensure fueling equipment is operational
• Partner with cross functional teams to open new fuel stations
• Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
• Manages maintenance and repair activities to support fuel stations both inside stations and fuel pad
• Manages maintenance and repair expense lines (invoicing)
- • Bachelor s degree in Business or related field OR 4 years’ experience in financial planning, retail or operations .
- • 1 year experience managing relationships.
• 2 years’ experience using intermediate Microsoft Office functionality (for example, Excel, Word, Outlook).
• SAP experience
• 2 years project management experience.
• Project Management Certification (for example, PMP, PMI).
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents