Operations Analyst 1
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1259246BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures basic functions of the department are maintained
- Identifies technical issues and opportunities for improvement and provides resolutions
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Oversees payroll transaction data collection
- Performs project management activities
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides customer service and addresses customer issues
- Validates data integrity
- Bachelor of Science OR 6 months operations analyst experience
- 1 year experience using intermediate to advanced functionality of Microsoft Excel (for example, pivot tables and basic macros).
- 2 years experience in research analytics.
- 2 years experience using SAP and Ariba to access and review contracts.
- 2 years experience using basic HTML.
- 2 years experience working in a call center.
- 3 years experience in information technology or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents