- Location PLEASANTON, CA
- Career Area Pharmacy
- Job Function Healthcare - Pharmacy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1258955BR
What you'll do at
**Lateral Relocation will be provided**
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops, grows, and maintains professional relationships with health care providers
- Ensures implementation of business plans in multiple markets
- Fosters an environment to ensure community outreach programs are supported to promote the company's image, gain business opportunities, and achieve strategic initiatives
- Oversees compliance with applicable state, federal and local laws and company polices to ensure the safety and well being of patients
- Oversees financials for Health and Wellness region
- Oversees the implementation of service standards for the region
- Provides overall direction
- Sets expectations to ensure the best patient experience
- 1 year Multi-facility management experience.
- BA/BS degree and 5 years supervising managers who exercise independent judgment and make employment decisions OR BA/BS degree and 2 years Health and Wellness management experience OR 5 or more years of Health and Wellness management experience OR 8 years supervising managers who exercise independent judgment and make employment decisions.
- 2 or more years experience managing multi-facility retail operation.
- 3 years experience managing a Health and Wellness retail operation.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration.
- OD, MD, DO, PharmD or RPh degree.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents