Manager I- Workers Compensation
- Location ROGERS, AR
- Career Area Legal, Compliance and Ethics
- Job Function Compliance
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1258869BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Implements and maintains a continuous improvement program to stay current and address future business needs
- Manages case managers processing claims that are typically of low to moderate complexity
- Manages compliance
- Manages monetary aspects of claims processed
- Manages team administration activities
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Arts, Science, or related field and 1 year s of experience in insurance claims or related area OR 3 years of experience in insurance claims or related area.
- 1 year s supervisory experience.
- 3 years experience in settling claims and customer service.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents