- Location MEMPHIS, TN
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1258687BR
What you'll do at
- Apply labels to correct location on freights/pallets/merchandise.
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Maintain a safe work area through checking the integrity of trailers/pallets (e.g., leaks, pest infestation, trailer damage).
- Manage freight deliveries through processing, identifying, counting, separating and scanning freight; operating computer software and basic applications to track and identify freight; unloading freight from trailer manually or with power equipment; and maintaining records, logs and forms.
- Organize work area through stacking empty pallets, and moving empty pallets using a pallet jack or power equipment.
- Provide basic maintenance to receiving equipment (e.g., cleaning, changing labels and ribbons).
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents