Senior Data Visualization Developer
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1257036BR
What you'll do at
- Directs analytics and tool development to support program initiatives
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Enables decisions
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads program management and program execution
- Manages business needs
- Manages tools and systems interfaces
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related field and 4 years experience in analytics, field operations, merchandising, or a related area OR 6 years experience in analytics, field operations, merchandising, or a related area.
- 4 years experience using SQL, Teradata, Access, VBA, or a related database management tool.
"At Walmart, we get the opportunity to grow professionally and personally—all while improving how we work and what we deliver to consumers."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents