Senior Manager II, Realty Market Strategy
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Job Function Real Estate, Construction and Store Planning
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1257033BR
What you'll do at
- As customer data has gotten more granular and compute has gotten cheaper, Walmart has grown an appetite for analytics that model customer-retailer interactions at a granular level while maintaining compute scalability. As a lead strategist, you will be building influence with executive leaders to align corporate strategies and glean insights from models that have never existed before in retail to shape the way our leaders make decisions. You will use your ability gain buy-in by presenting complex information to company leaders and delivering value-added decision making tools.
We're looking for candidates with experience partnering with executive leaders, developing corporate strategies, and designing visuals to aid in company decisions. You'll be working with a diverse team of data scientists to turn complex models into real insights. You'll also personally be able to influence highly impactful business strategies that affect potentially all of Walmart's US assets.
In this new, exciting and challenging field there are limitless opportunities for highly motivated candidates who possess an insatiable curiosity to explore and solve the ever-evolving business challenges in the retail space.
The capabilities associated with managing and analyzing large amounts of data through traditional and non-traditional analytical processes to gain valuable business insights that can be leveraged to drive our business forward is quite possibly advancing more rapidly than any other technology field today. What better place to be involved, then the World’s Largest Retailer in an organization emboldened to pioneer new concepts and answer the call of, “What’s next?”
How data can transform and redefine the world of retail and the shopping experience for our customers and defining new ways to compete is anything but a small task; we are up for the challenge!
Join our Family: Apply Now
You will make an impression if:
• You are an innately curious, critical thinker who see both the big picture and the details
• You enjoy and are advanced in statistical analytical approaches (e.g. regression, clustering, predictive analysis)
• You have an affinity for coding (e.g. R, Python, Arc GIS, Alteryx, Java)
• You’ve worked with large-scale database systems (e.g. Hive, Teradata, DB2)
• You’ve used large-scale customer- or retail-relevant data to find insights (e.g. Nielsen, Census, NCR, Experian)
• You enjoy visualizing data in new and exciting ways using Tableau, Excel, PowerBI or other data visualization tools
• You have an advanced degree in Geographic Information Services or Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related STEM field
You will make an impact by:
• Leading, influencing and delivering clear and concise messages to business partners
• Executing well thought out project plans and strategies
• Designing the most cost-effective sequence of investments to an asset that will drive sales and ensure future financial health
• Incorporating cutting edge technology that simplifies processes and improves financial health of an asset.
Fifty years ago, Sam Walton open a single shop and transformed it into the world’s biggest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: our commitment to helping our customers same money so they can live better. Today, we are reinventing the shopping experience and out associates are at the heart of it. When you join the Walmart family, you will play a crucial role in the shaping the future of retail, improving millions of lives around the world.
This is the place where your passions meet purpose. Join our family and build a career you can be proud of.
- Bachelor s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related field and 4 years experience in analytics, field operations, merchandising, or a related area OR 6 years experience in analytics, field operations, merchandising, or a related area.
- A Bachelor’s in Engineering, Applied Math, Business Strategy, or a related field, and 10+ years of experience working with corporate strategy.
"Something I enjoy about my job is knowing I can contribute to Realty’s ability to build, open and maintain our stores efficiently."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents