Business Operations, Customer Experience
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1256998BR
What you'll do at
• Help leading the quarterly planning process including cadence, process and prep, partner coordination, and budget tracking.
• Lead weekly status meetings for product, design, and analytics leaders in Customer Experience (CX).
• Assist in implementation of new process to improve the CX organization including hiring, onboarding, goal review and setting.
• Work across the CX organization to understand pain points, gaps, and suggest and implement improvements to make the organization function better.
• Manage and lead communication for the organization including regular updates on progress to stakeholders through Walmart, quarterly all hands agenda and prep
• Prepare material and provide updates to VP and SVP within CX organization and supporting partners.
• Manage high priority ad-hoc projects for leadership and partners
• Demonstrate ability to lead through influence in a matrix organization and solve problems independently.
• Able to gather quantitative and qualitative data on process and team and suggest improvements.
• Able to lead and work through ambiguity. Make decisions and prioritize with limited inputs.
• Ability to consolidate information and communicate with an executive audience.
• PMP or other PMI certification a plus but not required.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents