Senior Planner - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1255269BR
What you'll do at
- Creates and executes financial plans for complex merchandise categories
- Develops and influences category financial forecasting and profit and loss (P&L) records for complex merchandise categories
- Drives assortment and feature planning
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Executes planning calendars for complex categories
- Leverages expertise in financial planning to drive the execution of financial strategies and key event plans for complex merchandise categories that may involve multiple resets, product volatility and increased financial risks
- Plans pre-season and maintains in-season data (for example, sales, profits, stock keeping units (SKUs), inventory) for complex categories
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Retail Management, Economics, Business Management, or related field and 2 years' experience in merchandise planning, category management, buying, replenishment, finance, or related field OR 3 years' experience in merchandise planning, category management, buying, replenishment, finance, or related field.
- 2 years' experience in Walmart or Sam's Club finance, internal audit, merchandising, replenishment, or related field.
- 2 years' experience using basic functionality of Microsoft Office (for example, Word, Excel, Access).
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
"I have switched careers twice within Walmart and each time my leadership supported me in learning an entirely different business. "
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents