Director, Payer Relations (Managed Care)
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area -
- Job Function Healthcare - Other
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1255021BR
What you'll do at
• Work with Senior Director of Payer Relations to analyze, evaluate and execute payer approach. Prioritize payer relationships and initiatives to maximize value
• Analyze Payer and Market intelligence to determine appropriate next steps within the individual payer strategy
• Align payer strategies with overall company direction and corporate goals
• Proactively identify and recommend new growth opportunities (primarily within the payer community), creating the required business case and gaining approval
• Liaison with marketing to create best of class support materials for field sales, payer advocates and customer service
• Provide market knowledge to assist in the development of pharmacy advocacy, gather key data resources and/or acquire analytical tools necessary to better evaluate effectiveness of customer messaging
• Work to support the creation of marketing materials that aide our value proposition
• Identify and recommend appropriate operational changes to achieve maximum efficiency with payers
• Work collaboratively with Sales/Marketing to connect payer, provider and related marketing strategies
• Lead key meetings with clients to communicate the value proposition
• Successfully perform other duties or special projects as assigned
- 1 year s supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business, Accounting, Economics, or related field and 5 years experience in procurement, strategic sourcing, contract management, or related area OR 7 years experience in procurement, strategic sourcing, contract management, or related area.
- 6 years experience with Medicare, Medicaid, or other government funded programs.
- 5 years experience in healthcare billing.
- 6 years experience in the insurance industry, preferably in healthcare or workers' compensation.
- Master s in Business Administration.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents