Principal Red Team Operator
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1254491BR
What you'll do at
• First and foremost: you must want to grow Walmart’s global information security programs to be the best. We are defenders first, (simulated) attackers second.
• Plan, Brief, Lead, Execute, and Debrief unannounced red team campaigns against our markets; fight for initial access, maintain persistence, and move laterally and efficiently towards a specific training objective.
• Evangelize that algorithms are better than shells; Drive the agile development of our adversary toolkit while keeping our big picture goals in perspective.
• Collaborate with other Principal Red Team Operators to set the highest possible quality standard we can achieve as a team.
• Lead/mentor Senior and Junior Red Team Operators in the development their tradecraft; the team’s growth is a direct reflection upon you.
• Push the envelope and hold the line for the best possible OPSEC for the highest quality realism, and best possible training experience for our Blue Teams.
• Manage vulnerability and exploit data from large scale campaigns using collaboration tools across a tight-knit team.
• Never. Stop. Learning
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field and 8 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 12 years OR 10 years' experience in information technology or related field within the last 12 years.
• Demonstrable understanding of adversary tradecraft and trends (threat intelligence)
• Demonstrable comprehension of common enterprise security controls, especially detection mechanisms (strengths and weaknesses)
• Competency (in order of importance): C/C++, C#, Python, GoLang, PowerShell, Objective C, Assembly
• Excellent demonstrable knowledge of the MITRE ATT&CK framework
• Excellent written communication skills
• Excellent verbal skills; security conference talks or publications are a plus
• Excellent knowledge of Enterprise IT and InfoSec: Operating Systems, Networks, On-Premise, Cloud, Federation, Mobile, Multi-Factor Authentication, Endpoint (EDR) Controls, Virtualization, Containers, SMTP mail flows, Ingress/Egress filtering, DNS, etc.
• Prior experience with social engineering
• Able to possess a valid driver’s license and passport for domestic and international travel
• This role requires the ability to travel 0-25%
Ideal Preferred Qualifications:
• Prior experience with reverse engineering malware
• Prior experience with retail technologies
• Prior experience with physical access controls (mechanical locks, key card access systems, etc.)
• Familiarity with Extreme Ownership leadership principles
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents