Senior Manager II, Business Analysis Insights
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1254253BR
What you'll do at
• Analyzes complex and large data sets across multiple product categories - business results, information related to product performance, trends, forecasts, competitors, and industry data
• Builds models that provide visibility to items level performance across a wide range of categories, markets (all WMT US Merchandising markets) and channels (brick & mortar and .com)
• Identifies opportunities to negotiate lower net cost across a wide range of products and with complex vendor implications
• Supports the development of vendor negotiation strategies to capture identified opportunity
• Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity and ensures business needs are being met
• Provides data-driven analysis and insights to help support business strategies
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• Bachelor s degree in Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field and 4 years’ experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area OR 6 years’ experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area.
• 3 years’ experience working with cross-functional teams.
• 3 years supervisory experience.
• Master s degree in Business or related field.
• Project Management certification.
• Six Sigma certification.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents