Market H&W Director -Mkt 181
- Location RUTLAND, VT
- Career Area -
- Job Function Healthcare - Other
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1254222BR
What you'll do at
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Develops and implements service standards for the market
- Develops and implements strategies to attract and maintain a highly skilled and engaged workforce
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Develops, maintains, and champions community outreach programs to promote the Company's image, gain business opportunities, and achieve strategic initiatives
- Drives business and market growth in multiple facilities
- Drives financial performance
- Ensures compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws and company polices to ensure the safety and well being of patients
- Ensures the best patient experience
- Maintains and grows professional relationships with health care providers
- Provides overall direction
- BA/BS degree and 4 years experience supervising managers who exercise independent judgment and make employment decisions OR BA/BS degree and 2 years Health and Wellness management experience OR 7 years experience supervising managers who exercise independent judgment and make employment decisions OR 5 or more years of Health and Wellness management experience.
- 2 or more years experience managing multi facility retail operation.
- 2 years experience as Pharmacy Manager.
- 2 years experience managing a Health and Wellness retail operation.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents