Systems Engineer 1-Technology
- Location PINEVILLE, MO
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1253509BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures the development of team member's skills and abilities
- Identifies and develops Information Systems Division (ISD) systems within the guidelines identified in the Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC)
- Initiates action based on information from system monitors
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in team tasks
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports basic and complex infrastructure systems
- 1 years systems engineering experience
- 1 year experience in hardware assembly, maintenance, or support.
- 1 year experience in project design.
- 1 year experience in troubleshooting and code analysis.
- 1 year experience working with TeamForge.
- 1 year experience working with common programming languages (for example, C++, Pearl, Visual Basic).
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents