HRIS Tech III - Workday
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1253294BR
What you'll do at
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Leads and participates in projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in the discovery phase of projects to develop high-level design
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides recommendations on strategies, processes and best practices for the department
- Provides support to business partners
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
- 3 years of experience supporting a Human Resource/Human Capital Management System
- Detail oriented and results driven
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- 2 years experience working in a Human Capital Management System
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents