Operations Planning and Execution Project Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1252962BR
What you'll do at
• Develops and maintains relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders
• Manages initiatives and projects at the project level
• Manages multiple small-scale projects or multiple work streams
• Supporting Principal Technical Program Management and Director of Communications, Community, and Operations on headcount management initiatives
• Data Quality Checks: Run pre-built reports for incorrect product and initiative allocations - email people managers to update; Run pre-built reports for missing project work data points - email people managers to update; Run pre-built reports for missing data points impacting capitalization - email people managers to update
• Development and reporting upstream output metrics for Global Data Team: D&A investment ROI; Data delivery velocity
• Development and reporting upstream input Metrics for Global Data Team: % Adoption of operating model; % Adoption of platforms
• Assists with gathering and organizing internal and external communication content as directed by CDO and/or senior leadership
• Logistical support for CDO industry round table sessions, both virtually and in-person
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Work closely with Senior Engineers and Product Leads to create and drive product & engineering roadmap
• Provide clarity and direction in ambiguous situations
• Create Project Plans, identify risks and help resolve them
• Comfortable communicating with coworkers at multiple levels (Product Management, Data Science, Software Engineering & Architecture, etc.)
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Intermediate skills and experience with MS Office applications (Microsoft Suite and Outlook) required
• Maintain a high-degree of confidentiality
• Ability to work in dependently on difficult projects with minimal supervision
• Ability to work with all levels of associates, both internally and externally
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
• Strong interpersonal skills based
• Ability to effectively communicate (written, verbal)
1 year of supervisory experience.
About Walmart Labs
"At Walmart, you have the support you need at any given moment no matter the circumstance."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts