Community and Event Planning & Execution Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1252960BR
What you'll do at
• Develops and maintains relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders
• Manages initiatives and projects at the project level
• Ownership and leadership of Community and event strategy, planning and execution
• Manages multiple small-scale projects or multiple work streams
• Ongoing tracking of Chief Data Officer organizational speaking tracks and tight alignment with other Walmart Labs’ executive calendars to ensure complementary global coverage that avoids overlap
• Output metric tracking, reporting, and broad internal communication of Walmart Talent NPS and external brand perception
• Input metric tracking, reporting, and broad internal communication of % adoption of operating model and % adoption of platforms
• Development of associate recognition cadence and communication delivery method for employment milestones, promotion announcements, and departmental awards
• Content calendar management for Chief Data Officer organizational communications including newsletters, emails, social (Slack/Workplace), and emerging digital engagement channels
• Ongoing internal tracking, reporting, and communication of AES Scoring (Qualtrics Portal) with development of appropriate associate follow-up strategy model
• Monthly newsletter input collection for GDAP for both EVP/CTO of Walmart Labs and CDO and email product leaders to submit their monthly big wins
• Assists with gathering and organizing internal and external communication content as directed by CDO and/or senior leadership
• Admin liaison support between Global Data Team and external PR agency (Spark Public Relations) on setting up frequent touchpoints with CDO and senior leadership for speaking schedules, content ideation, and other communication needs
• Ownership of SurveySays platform and SurveySays Team liaison for associate attitudinal surveys and recognition
• Logistical support for CDO industry round table sessions, both virtually and in-person
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Provide clarity and direction in ambiguous situations
• Create Project Plans, identify risks and help resolve them
• Comfortable communicating with coworkers at multiple levels (Product Management, Data Science, Software Engineering & Architecture, etc.)
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• 5 years of experience in corporate communications, digital communication, public relations, or related field
• Intermediate skills and experience with MS Office applications (Microsoft Suite and Outlook) required with working knowledge of graphic design applications like Adobe Creative Cloud
• Maintain a high-degree of confidentiality
• 1 year of supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
• 2 years of experience managing vendors or third-party agencies.
• 3 years of experience developing and executing digital communication strategy.
About Walmart Labs
"The people you work with are ready to help without hesitation to make sure you succeed, it’s just part of the culture."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts