Divisional Human Resources Manager – Logistics
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1251769BR
What you'll do at
- Develops and implements strategic human resources (HR) initiatives
- Develops the associate engagement and workforce plans for the division
- Drives divisional-level talent management
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures compliance with company, human resources (HR), and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for the division
- Identifies and develops risk mitigation strategies
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 8 years' of human resources (H.R.) experience with at least 4 years' experience as an H.R. generalist supporting a Walmart Logistics facility OR 5 years' H.R. Generalist or Specialist experience supporting a multi-unit/multi-business environment, plus a Bachelor's degree in a H.R. Related field (e.g., Business Administration, Human Resource Development, Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations/Labor Relations, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Management, Organizational Development/Organizational Behavior) OR 4 years' of Walmart manager-level experience leading an operational unit with responsibility for supervising other salaried managers. (e.g., Compensation, Learning and Development, Benefits, Organizational Development, Logistics, HR Strategy, Operations, Communications).
- 2 years' experience managing a multi-unit operation.
- 2 years' human resources experience in a supply chain, manufacturing, or retail industry.
- Human Resources professional certification (e.g., PHR/SPHR).
- Master s Degree or higher in a Human Resources-related field (e.g., Industrial Relations).
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents