- Location POTTSVILLE, PA
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1251682BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in the usage and disposal of hazardous materials and waste (for example, optical coating waste, optical alloy waste, petroleum products, pharmaceutical waste) according to company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Manages projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Performs preventive, basic and advanced maintenance and repairs on equipment (for example, production equipment, lift trucks, pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, electronic and electrical equipment, HVAC units), facility and grounds according to procedures
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- 1 year's experience working with blueprints, schematics, and equipment manuals OR course work or certification in welding, electrical, mechanical, or industrial electronics and 5 years of experience repairing/maintaining mechanical or electrical equipment in an industrial setting.
- Completion of course work in General Print Reading, Introduction to Electronics, Centrifugal and Positive Displacement Pumps, Fundamentals of Digital Electronics AND completed course work in Applied Digital Electronics, Alternation Current Circuits, Direct Current Circuits, Motors and Transformers, Solid State Theory, Electrical Print Reading, Mechanical Print Reading, Process and Instrumentation Drawings.
- 7 years' of experience repairing/maintaining mechanical or electrical equipment in an industrial setting AND experience working with blueprints, schematics, and equipment manuals.
- Associate's Degree in an Applied Technology field (for example, electronics, mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatic, industrial maintenance, industrial technologies)
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents