Senior Manager Accounts Receivable - Medical Billing
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area -
- Job Function Healthcare - Other
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1251336BR
What you'll do at
Sound interesting? Here are some specifics:
- Consults on strategies, processes, and best practices for Medical Billing Operations in Health and Wellness
- Develops future strategies to remain relevant
- Drive strategies, processes, and vendor management to meet medical billing requirements (for example, Medicaid requirements, Medicare, immunization)
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures compliance with ethical, legal, and regulatory agency requirements
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare Informatics, Healthcare Administration, Pharmacy, Business, Accounting, or related field and 3 years experience in healthcare, medical billing, audit, compliance, legal, or other related experience OR 5 years in healthcare, medical billing, compliance, legal, or other related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents