Senior Producer - Interactive
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Marketing
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1251230BR
What you'll do at
The Senior Producer is a key role on the Creative team and reports directly to the Creative Operations Manager.
•Manages and leads digital creative and editorial production projects.
•Trains and mentors incoming producers.
•Develops and optimizes processes.
•Manages change and aligns all cross-functional partners.
•Ensures the timely execution and delivery of creative projects.
•Communicates digital creative project progress across the organization.
•Coordinates cross-functional teams (marketing, site merchandising, design, copy-writing, content strategy, etc.) in order to ensure completion of digital creative projects.
•Demonstrates up-to-date project management expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of project action plans.
•Provides expert advice and guidance to others on creative and production best practices; supports and aligns efforts to meet creative objectives, as well as meet customer and business needs.
•Experience developing processes and procedures, and managing change.
•Enhances the productivity of the Creative team through process assessment and refinement.
- Brand Management: Provides review of creative work done
- Budgets and Financial Management: Provides input into team budget and manages budget for own work.
- Collaboration: Works with agency partners from inception to completion and resolves routine issues. Collaborates with other Marketing groups (Advertising, Marketing Strategy and Planning, Customer Experience, Digital, etc.) and stakeholders outside of Marketing (e.g., Category Management) to coordinate tasks and ensure campaign alignment.
- Creative Asset Development: Partners with more experienced creative team members to translate business needs into creative solutions.
- Creative Brief Review: Maintains awareness of multiple creative briefs developed
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Innovation and Strategy: Assists in the audit/assessment of customer experience trends and develops recommendations for ongoing creative innovation and/or enhanced user experience and tools. Provides input into the customer experience strategy.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- People Development: Coaches less experienced team members and provides feedback to enhance skills, knowledge and work performance.
- Project Management: Manages creative projects and conveys status/information to creative manager(s) and/or team leads.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
•Thrives, excels and remains calm in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume production environment.
•4 years of experience as a project manager, coordinator or in a related role.
•4 years of experience managing cross-functional teams.
•4 years of experience managing vendor contracts and relationships.
•4 years of experience in producing websites and web assets.
•1 year of experience in retail environment.
•Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
•Some Travel may be required.
- Bachelor s degree in Design, Marketing, Creative Writing, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 1 year's experience in interactive design, editorial content management, or related field OR 3 years' experience in interactive design, editorial content management, or related field.
•Project Management Institute (PMI) certification.
•Office manager, customer support, editorial, design, video or photo production experience.
- 1 year's experience working for or with creative agencies.
- 2 years' experience managing interactive projects in an online creative or related digital field.
- 2 years' experience working with content management systems.
- 2 years' experience working with design software (for example, Adobe Creative Suite), including proficiency in advanced functions (for example, multi-layer masking and compositing).
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents