Print Solutions Support
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Distribution Centers
- Job Function Warehousing - Hourly
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1250919BR
What you'll do at
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Ensures quality customer service
- Responds to customer-related issues and requests
- 1 year coursework in Graphic Arts or Print Management and 6 months experience using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing) OR 6 months experience as a Walmart associate and 6 months experience using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing) OR 1 year previous work experience in the graphic arts or printing industry and 6 months experience using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing)
- 1 year experience interacting with customers in writing and verbally
- 1 year experience using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing)
- 2 years previous work experience in the graphic arts or printing industry
- Associate's Degree or vocational degree in Graphic Arts
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents