Senior Manager I- Operations
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Walmart Management Jobs
- Job Function Walmart - Retail and Wholesale Management Jobs
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1250631BR
What you'll do at
- Directs the execution of projects, work streams, and programs
- Drives activities and projects that generate revenue, offset operational expenses, mitigate loss, and allocate or influence budget spending
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages the development and improvement of new or existing operational tools, reports, and customer-facing functionality
- Manages the implementation of business solutions
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides decision support
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- 1 year s supervisory experience.
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations , or related field and 3 years experience in operations, project management, or related area OR 5 years experience in operations, project management, or related area.
- 1 year s experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Operations , or related field .
- Project Management certification.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents