Systems Technician I
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Installation, Maintenance and Utilities
- Job Function Energy and Utilities
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1250129BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in systems management
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs
- Leads and participates in teams
- Maintains cable and telecommunication systems for company facilities
- Maintains work area
- Performs major and minor preventive maintenance and repairs on network, cabling, telephone and satellite systems
- Provides required paperwork
- Valid driver's license or eligibility to obtain a valid driver's license.
- Associate s degree in Engineering, Electronics, or related field.
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents