Senior Product Manager - Data Team
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1249517BR
What you'll do at
As part of the Global Data and analytics team, you would play a key role in driving this business growth by building tools to support business teams. Your role would involve woxrking with key stakeholders, Business and technology teams to build roadmap for the engineering team, translate requirements to tangible actions and deliver end-to-end data products. We work as a startup with the organization, that has huge impact as we scale. Join us, if you have keen interest in data and want to make a difference with the products we build.
- Partner with key stakeholders to solve key business questions by identifying trends and deep dive analysis
- Work with Engineering teams to create data pipelines for Customer Data, transactional behavior, Online Click data, fulfillment data etc.
- Define reports and insights to solve these business problems.
- Identify opportunities and build tools to improve data delivery and self serve.
- Executive our Data strategy and drive
- Work with Data Stewards to define and maintain KPIs for the Grocery business.
- You are Creative problem solver and have great critical thinking skills
- Have excellent communication Skills
- Have a minimum of Bachelors degree in math, statistics, computer science, or engineering
- Strong experience managing products with data and visualization intensive applications
- Hands-on experience with data analysis
- AI/ML or BI experience is a plus
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau Looker etc.
- Understand basics of ETL and Big Data
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel including pivot tables, writing macros, and graphing
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Proven ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience being part of teams building, delivering and supporting large-scale, complex products
- Experience in Retail Industry
About Walmart Labs
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts