Onsite Tech Support - Austin
- Location AUSTIN, TX
- Career Area Information Technology
- Job Function Information Technology
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1249171BR
What you'll do at
- Assists in supporting the business
- Creates identified information systems solutions and follows Information Systems Development Life Cycle (ISDLC) processes
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Ensures the development of team member's skills and abilities
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in team tasks
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- 6 months experience in hardware assembly, maintenance, or support.
- 6 months experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years.
- 6 months experience in project design.
- 6 months experience in troubleshooting and code analysis.
- 6 months experience working with TeamForge.
- 6 months experience working with common programming languages (for example, C++, Pearl, Visual Basic).
- Associate's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents