Product Manager – Supply Chain
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1248663BR
What you'll do at
We are looking for a results-oriented product manager to join our team and drive strategic initiatives in our supply chain group. You’ll be driving products across various platforms to create world-class omni-channel experience for our customers to save money and time so they can live better. Best of all, you’ll be part of a team early enough to hold an influential position where you play a key role in our success in the years ahead.
Are you interested in shaping the future of International eCommerce? Do you want to define how customers shop online outside of the US? Are you a self-motivated, passionate product manager with a "can do" attitude, who dreams of building great things? If so, we are looking for you. If you are hired, you will be doing one or more of the following:
• Joining an incredible team doing exciting work in a fast-growing, tech savvy, strategic area for the company
• Develop a keen understanding of Walmart’s Omnichannel Retail Strategy, translating strategic priorities into a product vision, roadmap and detailed product specifications & KPIs.
• Engage in long-term strategic planning on supply chain systems integration and product development
• Perform exploratory analysis and modeling; further brainstorm hypotheses with cross-functional teams to identify supply chain product opportunities
• Use customer insights, competitive research, and analytics to identify and validate product opportunities
• Develop clear and compelling product requirements / user stories for small to medium size product initiatives, enhancements, with business justification, revenue potential, and operational impact.
• Work closely with Design, Engineering, Analytics and business partners and partner with dedicated and talented team members across multiple geographies
• Experience driving product vision and roadmaps with a track record of leading teams to deploy innovative solutions
• You care passionately about delivering experiences that delight our customers in the supply chain space
• Strong collaborator and communicator who can bring stakeholders and team together to work toward a common ambition.
• Action-oriented, independent, self-starter, comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
• You love data and have a strong analytical bent with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
• Excellent organizational and written/verbal interpersonal skills.
• Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment
• Uncompromising commitment to the customer
• Prior experience in developing Software with Agile Methodology
• Prior experience building and growing eCommerce and/or supply chain products
• Fluent in Spanish language
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents