Global Data Communications and Creative Manager
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Marketing and Customer Insights
- Job Function Creative and Design
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1248087BR
What you'll do at
• Responsible for optimizing external and internal communications across multiple channels to align and inspire employees and our future workforce on how data is being used across the enterprise from a macro and micro perspective
• Shares the Walmart data and analytics story with our most important stakeholders. Drives acceleration of multiple business plans and projects.
• Leads digital channels and content. Manages multi-brand portfolio.
• Develops and maintains relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders
• Manages initiatives and projects at the project level
• Leads effective communication platform and content strategy to align and empower the many uses of data throughout the organization; empowering and rallying associates
• Optimizes internal communication content and channels to reach a broad base of associates across multiple geographic regions, teams and brands
• Establishes metrics to analyzes channel engagement and understand audiences
• Takes an innovative approach to explore emerging platforms and technologies
• Defines channel guidelines, protocols and best practice
• Owns internal and external channel ecosystem, including newsletters, email notifications, digital signage, online portals, and other emerging channels
• Builds an awesome narrative that rallies employees behind the Walmart data mission and strengthens internal culture
• Helps produce major internal events that connect data scientists, analysts, engineers, and product managers across the entire organization
• Collaborates with communicators across Walmart Labs (and beyond) to develop successful engagement strategies and campaigns, align messages and maximize efficiencies
• Communicates business plans and priorities with relevancy and urgency
• Provides communication support and counsel to senior leaders and business partners
• Takes an active role in announcements, PR campaigns, business initiatives and other confidential projects
• Collaborates with agencies, other team members and corporate affairs colleagues to maximize storytelling.
• Utilizes excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as the ability
• 5 years of experience in corporate communications, digital communication, public relations, or related field
• Mastery of MS Office applications (Microsoft Suite and Outlook) required
• Mastery of design software from Adobe Creative Cloud (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) or comparable suite
• Must have a portfolio to show.
• Maintain a high-degree of confidentiality
• Ability to work in dependently on difficult projects with minimal supervision
• Ability to work with all levels of associates, both internally and externally
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
• Strong interpersonal skills based
• Ability to effectively communicate (written, verbal)
• 2 years of supervisory experience or experience leading cross-functional teams.
• 1 year of experience in web design
• 1 year of web production experience
• 1 year of experience managing design teams in a retail creative environment.
• 1 year of experience working for or with creative agencies.
• Basic proficiency in HTML and CSS
• Photography and video skills are a plus
About Walmart Labs
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts