Staff DevOps Engineer
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Software Development and Engineering
- Job Function Software Development and Engineering
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1247914BR
What you'll do at
• Application development and root cause analysis to help solve incidents
• Develops Innovation strategies, processes, automation, failover experience
• Experience in driving high availability across multiple applications
• Experience in putting together infrastructure architecture diagrams
• Leads and participates in medium- to large-scale, complex, cross-functional technical projects
• Partners with architects and development leads to come up with high level design
• Pro-Actively identifies areas to drive automation across ecommerce platform
• Troubleshoots business and production issues
• Creating new production “like” test environments
• Design and setup of new large cloud clusters
• 8+ years experience building scalable eCommerce applications or mobile software.
• Node experience
• Java experience
• Designing and implementing the database migration
• Implement database structure such as tables, indexes and long running queries, cron/batch jobs
• Cloud Deployment
• Puppet, Jenkins, Tomcat HAproxy
• Oracle, MYSQL, Cassendra
• MemCacheD, Redis
About Walmart Labs
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- 100% coverage for in network preventative care
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Plans
- Dental Plans
- Exclusive Discounts