Talent Acquisition Manager - Healthcare
- Location ATLANTA, GA
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1247509BR
What you'll do at
- Builds processes for recruiting external talent
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and drives targeted talent acquisition plans
- Drives global recruiting processes and standards across Walmart
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports the business throughout the full-cycle of recruitment and selection of candidates
- Bachelors degree in Business, Communications, Industrial Labor Relations, Psychology, or related field and 2 years' experience in recruiting, human resources, or related field OR 4 years' of experience in recruiting, human resources, or related field.
- 10 years' experience in corporate, contingency agency, or executive search recruiting.
- 2 years' experience facilitating training.
- 2 years' experience selecting and managing third-party vendors.
- 2 years' experience using social media (for example, LinkedIn, Facebook) to conduct internet-based candidate sourcing.
- 2 years' experience with international recruiting and global mobility.
- 2 years' experience with testing new technologies.
- 2 years' project management experience with cross-functional teams.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents