Principal Product Manager - Partner Ecosystems - SEO
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1247225BR
What you'll do at
As part of the Partner Ecosystem team, you will work jointly with the Director of Product Management to define and implement SEO strategies in partnership with the SEO business and engineering teams. With one of the largest product catalogues in the eCommerce space, Walmart has significant opportunity to use SEO as a tool to help users discover our assortment and win with Walmart’s everyday low pricing philosophy.
This individual should be able to make decisions that reflect a solid understanding of current SEO strategies and will work cross-functionally with merchant, marketing (SEO), customer experience and technology teams.
• Successfully manages new SEO product launches in partnership with tools and website engineering teams.
• Jointly owns and makes significant contributions to Walmart’s SEO vision & strategy.
• Investigates and proposes unique competitive product strategies to support traffic growth.
• Communicates effectively to all levels of internal audiences; drives communication cross-functionally.
• Provides specialized technical guidance to others across the organization.
• Collaborates with other search leads to share best practices.
• Constantly establishes creative ways of measuring the impact of current and future initiatives and drives awareness across the organization.
• Takes the SEO learnings and helps expand the ambit of those learnings to other Walmart destinations and acquisitions.
- Develops and champions a product vision and strategy for a product team managing multiple portfolios
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for Product Management
- Ensures alignment of product vision, strategy, and status with the executive leadership team's priorities and vision
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Oversees team members' work on multiple portfolios throughout the product lifecycle
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• 6+ years of experience in SEO related work required.
• Knowledge of technical solutions & tools used in SEO and familiarity with system architecture, API’s and data science (including machine learning).
• Excellent people management and relationship building skills.
• Uncompromising commitment to the customer.
• Ability to drive teams toward a shared vision with velocity and possess an indomitable bias toward action in the face of ambiguity.
• Willingness to be bold – be undeterred by organizational obstacles and with a High tolerance for risk / low fear of failure.
• Strong presentation and influencing skills and the ability to interact with executive level business and technical partners.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to champion product solutions throughout the organization.
• Experience with eCommerce or internet-based products.
• Some Travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field and 6 years experience in product management, business consulting, or related field OR 10 years experience in product management, business consulting, or related field.
- 1 years supervisory experience.
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents