Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Location ORLANDO, FL
- Career Area Pharmacy
- Job Function Healthcare - Pharmacy
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1246531BR
What you'll do at
- Demonstrates, promotes, and supports compliance with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Develops, communicates, and implements processes and practices to meet business needs
- Executes operational and gap analyses to identify potential quality or compliance opportunities
- Leads and participates in teams
- Maintains quality, accuracy, and integrity of inventory
- Reviews variances from policy and procedures and ensures corrective action planning is completed and implemented
- 1 year s experience in food or product safety.
- 1 year s experience in training, quality, product development, or related area.
- Associate s degree in Business, Communications, Education, Engineering, or related field.
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries—all while affecting the lives of millions of customers all over the world. Here, your work makes an impact every day. What are you waiting for?
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents