Senior Manager II, Graphic Design - Sam's Club
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Merchandising and Online Operations
- Job Function Merchandising and Sourcing
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1245474BR
What you'll do at
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures accurate dissemination of creative design and packaging information
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Ensures high standard of quality deliverables
- Oversees and directs design production based on brand style guides to ensure accurate, on-time deliverables
- Oversees the execution of the packaging design and visual strategy for multiple merchandise and home private-label brands
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Bachelor s degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design or related field and 4 years experience in professional design, including print and consumer packaged goods experience, or related area OR 6 years experience in professional design, including print and CPG experience, or related area.
- 6 years experience in brand building.
- 6 years experience in identity design.
- 6 years retail experience.
- 7 years experience in print and packaging.
- 7 years experience with Microsoft Office suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat.
About Sam's Club
Sam's Club employs about 110,000 associates in the U.S. The average club is 134,000 square feet and offers bulk groceries and general merchandise. Most clubs also have specialty services, such as a pharmacy, an optical department, a photo center, or a tire and battery center.
"Working at Walmart is about being part of something bigger than yourself. The work we do impacts families and communities across the world."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents