Workforce Management Real Time Coordinator
- Location FORT WORTH, TX
- Career Area Customer Service and Call Center
- Job Function Customer Service and Call Center
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Hourly
- Requisition 1244374BR
What you'll do at
- Assists Operations Management to resolve schedule and attendance adherence issues
- Assists in generating Contact Center staffing forecasts
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures Contact Center performance is within pre-set parameters
- Makes changes to call center traffic channels, volume allocation, or scheduling in response to unexpected staffing or call volume changes
- 2 years Walmart Stores or contact center experience.
- 2 years experience assessing or developing business or scheduling processes in a production, sales, or customer service environment.
- 2 years experience in contact center, retail, or related field.
- 2 years experience working with contact center workforce scheduling systems.
- 1 year experience analyzing and forecasting data, and creating reports.
- 1 year experience providing technical support and troubleshooting Windows platform systems, or Avaya VoIP (voice over internet protocol) telephony.
- 1 year experience providing technical support, programming, or troubleshooting telephony, network, or desktop systems within Walmart IT (Information Technologies) division.
The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve and define the future state of shopping. As the world’s largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money and live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent and more, we are reimaging the intersection of digital and physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents