Senior Director, Product Management - Core Transactions
- Location SUNNYVALE, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1244211BR
What you'll do at
In this role you will set the customer experience vision for this space. You will partner closely with design, engineering and analytics partners to craft the next generation of experience for Walmart customers. You will evaluate new product opportunities, build new experiences and engage on breaking new ground in customer interaction.
As the leader responsible for this space, you will influence the behavior of millions of customers who shop Walmart. You will partner with Engineering, Design, Analytics, Marketing, Operations and others to define and execute your roadmap while maintaining agility and speed of delivery.
- Be the leader responsible for Core Transaction Customer experience – you will set the vision for customer experience in this space, work with internal and external partners to craft the path forward and evaluate different technologies on their ability to enrich customer experience.
- Work both strategically and tactically to deliver new customer journeys and new capabilities at a fast pace, and identify/evaluate next generation of retail opportunities
- Collaborate with and influence stakeholders across all areas of the organization
- Build and develop a talented team that shares the passion of uncovering and delivering the next generation of experiences
- Join an incredible team of peers doing exciting work in a fast-paced ever-changing market
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field and 8 years experience in eCommerce product management, management consulting, or related field OR 12 years experience in eCommerce product management, management consulting, or related field.
- 3 years supervisory experience.
- Customer centric, passionate about the ecommerce and emerging technologies
- Crazy about data and use it to drive your decision making
- A do-er who can champion a product vision, strategy, and roadmap, but can also roll up your sleeves to help the team get the job done
- A leader who can build, motivate and develop a strong team
- A strong team player who supports their team in all regards and embraces ownership, accountability and responsibility for the team’s work
- A storyteller who communicates effectively and inspires with your vision
- A model citizen who supports our company’s mission and exhibits the values and standards of ethics and integrity
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field a plus
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle in Silicon Valley. Here, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Filoli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents