Recruiting Site Lead
- Location RESTON, VA
- Career Area Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1243335BR
What you'll do at
The Recruiting Lead is responsible for utilizing creative sourcing and recruiting methods to identify top-performing candidates for open positions within Walmart eCommerce. This position establishes and maintains strong partnerships with key functional leaders and Hiring Managers in order to forecast current and future recruitment needs and develop cost effective recruiting strategies that tie into business objectives. This position manages full-cycle recruiting and the selection process for business critical management positions from senior level to entry-level roles within eCommerce. The Sr. Recruiter relies on their strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively and efficiently communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Influences and participates with colleges and business schools to aid in recriuting efforts
- Manages recruiting-specific projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Plans and executes employment brand activities and hiring events
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides excellent candidate care and client service
- Provides recruiting and training and resources to hiring managers and Operations team
- Sources, attracts and hires candidates for business critical Global eCommerce positions
• Bachelor’s Degree
"Walmart supports their associates. They really are like your second family away from home."
Hello, D.C. Metro
National landmarks, museums, renowned restaurants—the D.C. Metro is a hub of activity and culture. It’s also a prime location for the future of tech.Discover D.C. Metro
The Lincoln Memorial
"In this temple, as in the hearts of the people for whom he saved the Union, the memory of Abraham Lincoln is enshrined forever."
The National Mall
A symbol of freedom and equality, millions visit the Mall annually to relax, enjoy its beauty, visit its museums and find voice.
Escape for a hike in the great outdoors at Great Falls, where the Potomac River spills over steep, jagged rocks through the picturesque Mather Gorge.
Air and Space
Companion to the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum on the Mall, the Udvar-Hazy Center displays thousands of aviation and space artifacts.
Wolf Trap National Park
This 117-acre park is a majestic natural setting for performances, dining and year-round recreational opportunities like hiking and sledding.
Fishing, boating, campgrounds, mini train, carousel, volleyball courts, golf course, disk golf, snack shop, picnic areas, playgrounds and mini-golf!
Reston Town Center
Shopping, dining, ice-skating and events in a beautiful setting in the heart of Reston.
The final resting place for more than 400,000 active duty service members, veterans and their families, honoring their service to our country.
City of Alexandria
Once among the 10 busiest ports in America, the city's historic character still remains; beautiful 18th- and 19th-century buildings line the Old Town.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents