Manager II Payer Programs
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area -
- Job Function Healthcare - Other
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1242749BR
What you'll do at
activities and assignments
• Ensures compliance with company policies and
procedures and supports company mission, values, and
standards of ethics and integrity
• Establishes relationships with outside vendors
• Executes quality assurance processes and work flows
• Manages the coordination of implementation activities
for new accounts and/or large-scale upgrades to
• Manages implementation of core payer program
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for
• Manages outside vendors (primarily insurance
- Bachelor s degree and 2 years experience in billing, healthcare, legal, or related area OR 4 years experience in billing, healthcare, legal, or related area.
• Experience in vision center operations
• 1 years' supervisory experience
• 2 years’ contract drafting and editing experience
• 2 years’ experience working with Pharmacy Benefit
Management and Pharmacy operations
• Master s degree in Business, Healthcare, Finance, or
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents