Senior Director, Product Management - Reviews & Community Experience
- Location SAN BRUNO, CA
- Career Area Product Management - Technology
- Job Function Product Management - Technology
- Employment Type -
- Position Type -
- Requisition 1242194BR
What you'll do at
Reporting into the VP of Discovery & Personalization, you will be responsible for driving the creation and adoption of an engaged online community of users, starting with our User Reviews experience. This is a high impact and high visibility role for someone who has a passion for e-commerce and is a proven team leader. You will level up our current UGC and Reviews experiences across Walmart.com (desktop, rWeb and Apps), while defining a compelling long-term vision for building engaging online communities that establish emotional connections with our customers.
The ideal candidate for this role is a strategic thinker who can span from big picture innovation to problem solving to launching quality experiences at enormous scale. You understand customer journeys and know how to deliver exceptional, relevant experiences that drive results. You’re a highly motivated self-starter who loves building and leading high potential teams. You thrive in ambiguity and complexity. You’re an excellent communicator, able to build strong cross-functional relationships, and influence and collaborate with partners across a large organization (Business Partners, User Experience Designers, Project Managers, Research, Engineering and Analytics teams).
• Define a compelling, cohesive product strategy for our reviews and community experiences that will drive purchases and long-term customer engagement
• Articulate and align the organization around a clear, prioritized delivery roadmap that aligns to organizational goals – and then deliver
• Grow and attract a high potential, engaged team of product managers who are able to define and deliver results
• Set the tone for a high functioning team, able to effectively collaborate and influence at scale, while building a culture of optimism and resiliency
• Ensure we maintain an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
• 3 years supervisory experience.
• Experience building online community experiences
Hello, Silicon Valley
You don’t have to choose between your career and your lifestyle. In Silicon Valley, you can have both.Discover Silicon Valley
Fioli Gardens, Woodside
View an art exhibit, take a nature hike, explore the historic Filoli House, or take a class at this gorgeous 654–acre property.
Get your art fix at this internationally recognized collection of over 30,000 works of modern and contemporary art.
Computer History Museum
Large-scale exhibits, an acclaimed speaker series, docent-led tours and an award-winning education program bring computer history to life.
Hike or jog throughout the year on terrain dedicated to academic programs, environmental restoration and habitat conservation.
Golden Gate Park, SF
Events, attractions, meadows, lakes, and a Japanese Tea Garden provide for a true escape, without leaving the city.
The Tech Museum
This family-friendly interactive science and technology center in San Jose provides a glimpse into the most inventive place on Earth — Silicon Valley.
Santana Row - San Jose
Stylish boutiques, world-class shopping, and delectable cuisine = a San Jose shopping trifecta.
Pacifica State Beach
Learn to surf or visit the “World’s Most Scenic Taco Bell” at this 0.75 mile long crescent shaped escape, a symbol of successful habitat restoration.
Golden Gate Cemetery
This national cemetery comprises 161 acres dedicated to all the members of the armed forces who served our country.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents