Mgr II WorkforcePlng
- Location BENTONVILLE, AR
- Career Area Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Job Function Data Analytics
- Employment Type Full Time
- Position Type Salary
- Requisition 1241018BR
What you'll do at
- Coordinates, completes, and oversees job-related activities and assignments
- Develops and evaluates business tools and core statistical models
- Drives the continuous improvement of workforce planning programs and processes
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Manages workforce planning projects
- Provides data based insights in support of strategic initiatives
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Supports project execution
- Bachelor s degree in Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field and 2 years experience in data management, business analytics, statistics, or related area OR 4 years experience in data analysis, statistics, computer science, or related area.
- Master's degree in in Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- Project Management certification.
- Six Sigma certification.
"The people you work with are ready to help without hesitation to make sure you succeed, it’s just part of the culture."
Hello, NW Arkansas
With over 200 miles of trails, an emerging locally-sourced food scene, the world-renowned Crystal Bridges Museum—NWA has something for everyone.Discover NW Arkansas
Crystal Bridges Museum
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the beauty of art and the power of nature.
Walton Arts Center
Arkansas' premiere center for visual arts and entertainment.
An interactive children's museum that's fun for the whole family.
42 acres of premiere public garden space.
Devil's Den State Park
Located on 2,500 acres, Devil's Den State Park is the perfect place to explore Arkansas' natural beauty.
- come together
The best of shopping and restaurants, right in the heart of Fayetteville.
All the benefits you need for you and your family
- Multiple health plan options
- Vision & dental plans for you & dependents
- Associate discounts in-store and online
- Financial benefits including 401(k), stock purchase plans and more
- Education assistance for Associate and dependents